skip to content
  • Calendar
  • Maps

Foreign Credentials Evaluation Services

If you would like to receive credit for your college work from any colleges or universities that you have attended outside of the United States, you will need to have your credits evaluated by a foreign credential evaluation company. You will need to have the evaluation done course-by-course.

List of endorsed members:

NACES Members  AICE Members