Faculty Resources

Weber State University faculty are invited to pursue exchange agreements, study abroad opportunities, Fulbright scholarships, and any other type of international partnership outside of the United States. As part of the Comprehensive Internationalization (CIZN) initiative of Weber State University.

For more information, please visit Fulbright Programs.

For Questions about Partnership Development and Exchange Agreements, please contact Dr. Yimin Wang at yiminwang@weber.edu 

Please contact Dr. Mary Machira at marymachira@weber.edu with questions on how to invite Exchange Visitors to your department.

Please contact Rebecca Schwartz at rebeccaschwartz1@weber.edu with questions about Study Abroad opportunities.