Foreign Credentials Evaluation Services

studentsIf you would like to receive credit for your college work from any colleges or universities that you have attended outside of the United States, you will need to have your credits evaluated by a foreign credential evaluation company.

List of approved companies

You will need to have the evaluation done course-by-course.