What’s Next After Acceptance?
Step 1: Create Your eWeber Account
Once you’ve received your WSU acceptance letter, create your eWeber account.
The eWeber portal is each WSU student’s online student portal. Your eWeber account allows you to:
- Register for classes
- Check your transcript
- Use CatTracks to track your progress toward graduation
- Access your student email account
- Check your financial aid status
- Pay tuition
- Review your grades
Step 2: SEVIS Fees & Visa
At this point you should have received your admission letter and I-20/DS-2019. Your next steps are to:
- Pay your SEVIS Fee online. Bring your receipt to your visa interview.
- Apply and book a visa appointment for your visa interview.
Preparing for Your Visa Interview
- Your SEVIS fee receipt
- Your Weber State acceptance letter
- Your I-20 or DS-2019
- Visa appointment confirmation
- Visa appointment payment confirmation receipt
- Passport: valid for travel to the US & validity date at least 6 months beyond your intended period of stay in the US
- Transcripts, diplomas, test scores, financial evidence, etc.
Step 3: Orientation & Registration
1. Complete virtual orientation. This must be completed before you arrive on campus.
2. After completion, you will be able to register for classes. Please contact your advisor or program of study for extra assistance. You can also complete your English and Math placement remotely before arrival.
3. Complete mandatory on-campus orientation. As a condition of your I-20, international students must attend all sessions of the International Student Orientation, which will be held on campus.
Step 4: Housing & Transportation
Once you have received your visa, you may apply for housing. Housing fills up quickly so we recommend applying as soon as possible. If you plan to live off campus, please make sure you make all the necessary arrangements as soon as possible.
Make transportation arrangements: