skip to content
  • Calendar
  • Maps

Complete Your Minor Abroad

Complete your International Studies minor abroad with Weber State University and one of our partner universities and exchanges.

In order to do this, you must:

  1. Declare your minor with WSU.
  2. Work with study abroad to identify an eligible institution. The boxes below highlight possible exchange opportunities, but other locations and institutions are available.
  3. Work with the international studies adviser on your class schedule.
  4. Spend 1-2 semesters abroad. Please note that the minor is 21 credits. Thus, if this exchange is completed during one semester, then the required class (POLS 2100: Intro to International Politics) will need to be taken in another semester, or tuition overages will apply.
  5. Take POLS 2100: Introduction to International Politics, offered every semester either online or in-person.
  6. Have fun in a foreign country, and do well in your studies!
  7. Transfer your credits back to WSU and International Studies.

Partner Universities


Dr. Stephanie Wolfe
International Studies

Myranda Knudson
Study Abroad