Weber State University’s Honors Program offers you small, challenging, creative courses and opportunities for leadership and social interaction.
An “honors” designation on your transcript and diploma makes you more attractive to employers, graduate schools and professional programs.
Qualifying Honors Criteria
- Maintain cumulative overall GPA of 3.5 and interior design major GPA of 3.7
- Attend at minimum of 2 guest speaker events or workshops offered by WSU’s Interior Design Student Chapter that are not associated with course curriculum
- At least 2 years of membership in the WSU Interior Design Student Chapter
- At least 2 years of membership and activity in a professional design organization
- Compete in at least 1 national or regional design competition
- Show significant service contributions
- Letter of recommendation from an interior design faculty member
Submit a completed Departmental Honors Entrance Application no later than the semester before you graduate.
If you are unable to access an application or have questions, contact Kristen Arnold at firstname.lastname@example.org.