To earn Departmental Honors in the Bachelor of Interdisciplinary Studies program, a student must:
- Declare a Bachelor of Integrated Studies Degree.
- Complete all BIS Degree requirements.
- Earn an institutional or overall GPA of 3.5.
- Earn an “A” or "A-" in BIS 4800, the BIS Capstone project.
- Do one of the following:
- Enroll and complete an Honors course. (weber.edu/honors/courses)
- Complete 20 hours or more of community service. (Hours must be completed one semester prior to graduation.)
- Present a scholarly paper in a public forum such as WSU Undergraduate Research Conference or Symposium.