Goddard School Career Services - Recruiting
The Goddard School Career Services Center is your guide to hiring the best students that are prepared for a career, not just a degree. Utilizing Handshake and our facilities, you can set up and conveniently meet and interview our students. With information sessions, on-campus interviews, and an easy-to-use platform to post jobs, internships, and interviews, we are here to assis tyou in finding great employees from our student body.
Coordinator of Recruitment & Career Development: Brett Merrell
801.626.7914 | WB 213
M-F 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (by appt.)
RECRUITERS & BUSINESS PARTNER RESOURCES
WHY RECRUIT GODDARD GRADS?
When our students graduate, they are prepared for a career, not just a degree:
- High interaction; small student to teacher ratio
- Hands-on, real-world activities give them an advantage.
- 90% of our students are already in the workforce getting experience.
- AACSB certification ensures quality curriculum.
- Leadership is the #1 requested skill by employers, and is an identified goal in student development.
POST A JOB or INTERNSHIP
Handshake is your one-stop destination to post jobs or internships for Goddard School Students.
ATTEND EVENTS/GET INVOLVED
- Plan an information session
- Attend Career Fairs
- Schedule interviews
- Get involved in our advisory boards
- Be a mentor
HOST ON-CAMPUS INTERVIEWS
Scheduling on-campus interviews has never been easier.
DRIVING & PARKING
- Where to park
- How to get here