The Bachelor of Integrated Studies (BIS) is an interdisciplinary degree that allows you to select three areas of emphasis and develop a contract of courses with the departments of your choice. A final capstone project is required. The Department of Geography, Environment & Systainability offers BIS concentrations in any of our seven tracks (below) and requires 18 credit hours. Check out the department BIS requirements.
- Track A: General Geography and Teaching
- Track B: Earth Systems and Features
- Track C: Climate Science
- Track D: Global Studies, Development, and Diversity
- Track E: Environment and Sustainability
- Track F: Sustainable Urban and Regional Planning
- Track G: Geospatial Technology