Fraternity & Sorority Life Council
2023-24 Fraternity & Sorority Life Council
President: Rowan Henneman, email@example.com
Executive Vice President: Cameron Duke, firstname.lastname@example.org
Administrative Vice President: Bella Peacock, email@example.com
Judicial Vice President: TBD
Legislative Vice President: TBD
What Is Fraternity & Sorority Life Council?
The purpose of the WSU Fraternity & Sorority Life Council (FSLC) shall be to develop, maintain and promote fraternity and sorority life and Inter-Greek relations at the highest level of accomplishment and in so doing to:
- Foster unity among its member fraternities and sororities, in order to perpetuate the Greek ideals and respect for the principles on which the Greek-lettered community was founded.
- Consider the goals and ideals of member groups as continually applicable to campus and personal life.
- Promote higher learning and academic growth as basic to intellectual achievement.
- Cooperate with member fraternities, sororities and the University administration in concern for and maintenance of the highest social and moral standards.
- Advise the chapters and provide assistance to them through the administration of the recruitment process.
- Act as a liaison with the Weber State University Student Association (WSUSA), Weber State University, its administration and its affiliated organizations.
- Provide opportunity for member organizations to participate in programs designed for community betterment.
| Questions? Contact the Fraternity & Sorority Life Council, firstname.lastname@example.org