What to Expect from Group X
- All Group Exercise classes are FREE with an active Wildcat card
- Participants attending Group Exercise classes must be at least 18 years of age, a current WSU student, or have prior authorization
- Community members can purchase a One-Time Drop-in, 10-Punch, or All-Semester Group Exercise Pass online or at the Wildcat Center
- We're now offering a Virtual Only GroupX pass that can be purchased at the Wildcat Center
- Everyone is welcome in Group X classes, regardless of experience or fitness level
- Options are available, communicate any limitations to your instructor
Eating before Class
- LISTEN TO YOUR BODY
- It's okay to stop and step aside for a minute
- Don't push yourself as much if you're fasting
- Short on food? Check out the Weber Cares Food Pantry
What to Bring to Class
- Water Bottle
- Comfortable, athletic attire and shoes
We are now offering three formats for GroupX! These formats include In-Class Participation, Hybrid and Virtual.
In-Class participation - These are our traditional courses offered drop-in style at the Ogden and Davis campuses. These are available to students faculty and staff or with a community membership.
Hybrid Classes - This format includes our traditional course as well as a virtual option available through Zoom! The virtual option for all Hybrid classes requires pre-registration to receive the Zoom link for the class. These are available to students faculty and staff or with our new Virtual-Only GroupX Pass.
Virtual Classes - Virtual is available only via Zoom and are drop-in style. These courses are hosted by the counseling center and vary in availability. Some are only available to students, others are available to faculty and staff as well.
Group X at the Pool
Arrive early to get signed up for classes with equipment limitations and to change into swimming attire
Bring a towel to dry off after class
- Lockers are available, you provide the padlock
- Showers are available, you may want to bring the following:
- Personal hygiene products, i.e. soap, shampoo, etc.
- Shower shoes
- Warm clothes to change into, based on weather conditions