Resources to Workout at Home
Whether you're looking for some live classes from home, personal training, guided workouts to do on your own time, or even some new playlists for motivation, we've got it all below!
*As with any new workout routine, always consult your physician before beginning any exercise program. If you experience any pain or difficulty with these exercises, stop and consult your healthcare provider. Informed Consent is implied by continuing with any of the below activities.
GroupX Classes offer three types of formats, including virtual/hybrid options, to help fit into your schedule.
These are our traditional courses, which are in person drop-in style at the Ogden and Davis campuses.
*Available to students, faculty, staff or with a community membership.
This includes our traditional course as well as a virtual option via Zoom. The virtual option for all Hybrid classes requires pre-registration to receive the Zoom link for the class.
*Available to students, faculty, and staff or with a Virtual-Only GroupX Pass.
Our virtual courses are available only via Zoom and are drop-in style. These courses are hosted by the Counseling Center and can vary in availability.
*Some are only available to students, while others are available to faculty and staff.
Exercising is a great way to relieve stress, we have you covered with some at-home options.
YOGA AT YOUR DESK
VIRTUAL STRETCH BREAK
STRESS RELIEF COLORING PAGES
Achieve your goals by hiring a personal trainer who will keep you motivated for your next workout! With our virtual training option, you can get the same one-on-one attention and personalized plan from the comfort of your own home!
Personal Trainers Can:
- Greatly enhance adherence when beginning an exercise routine, training for specific fitness goals, or adding variety to your healthy, active lifestyle.
- Provide essential educational information pertaining to safe and effective exercise.
- Develop an exercise program design and provide progression for all fitness levels.
- Recommend nutritional guidelines to enhance personal training results.
Check out our #TipTuesday Circuit Series from our personal trainers!
Did you join us for our weird workout song challenge? Even if you missed the fun, you can still enjoy the outcome! We've put together a full playlist of your weirdest workout songs!
Weird Workout Song Playlist:
Cardio & Strength:
- BarBend: Best at Home Bodyweight Workouts
- Fitness Blender: 350+ Full Length Workout Videos for at Home Training
- Les Mills Free Workouts
- Walk at Home by Leslie Sansone
- Billy Blanks TaeBo Fitness Playlists
- HASfit Personal Trainer Playlists
- American Council on Exercise (ACE), Exercise Library
- Matrix Exercise Library
- Virtual Personal Training
- Core Health and Fitness Daily Workout Library
HEAL Yoga - Outdoor Options
Mindful Meditation & Relaxation:
- How to Deal with Stress
- Goodful Meditation playlist
- Great Meditation
- Meditation Vacation
- Mindful Meditation
- Soothing Relaxation
- The Honest Guys
- Chillhop Music
- Meditation & Relaxation Music
- Meditation Relax Music
- Yellow Brick Cinema- Relaxing Music
- Mindfulness FreeCell Game
- Sleep Advisor- Stress and Sleep
- American College of Sports Medicine: Staying Active at Home
- ACE, How to keep moving during COVID-19 Resources
- TW Wellness Coaching App (Android) (iPhone)
- Precision Nutrition 14-Day At-Home Workout Plan - Download PDF
- Virtual Reality (VR) for Fitness