Personal Training Prices & Packages
One-on-one personal training. The Registration Page can be found below under the 'Register' section of this webpage.
|# Sessions||Student||Faculty & Staff||Community||Buy Sessions|
Achieve your goals by hiring a personal trainer who will keep you motivated for your next workout!
Personal Trainers Can:
- Greatly enhance adherence when beginning an exercise routine, training for specific fitness goals, or adding variety to your healthy, active lifestyle
- Provide essential educational information pertaining to safe and effective exercise
- Develop an exercise program design and provide progression for all fitness levels
- Recommend nutritional guidelines to enhance personal training results
Personal Training FAQ
- How do I get started with a Personal Trainer?
Purchase your personal training package online (view 'Buy Sessions' links) or purchase in-person at the Wildcat Center Front Desk.
- What's happens after I purchase my training package?
You will receive an email from the Fitness Coordinator to schedule a consultation & information session.
- Do I need to bring anything to my consultation and information session?
You will need to bring your schedule of availability for training sessions and any questions you may have pertaining to our program or our trainers.
- Where can I complete my personal training sessions?
Personal training is available at all of our fitness center locations.
- Can I share my personal training package with friends or family?
Personal training packages can only be used by name which appears on the receipt.
- What qualifies me for the 'Student' personal training package?
To qualify, one must be an active (i.e. credit-taking) Weber State student at the time of purchase.
- Are community members able to purchase a personal training package?
Yes, community members can purchase personal training packages online. You will then receive an email from the Fitness Coordinator to schedule a consultation and information session and receive a community personal training pass to access the facility.
- Can my children participate in personal training sessions?
Clients must be at least 18 years of age to participate in personal training sessions.
- When does my personal training community pass expire?
Personal Training community passes expire when personal training sessions are redeemed.
- Can community members who’ve purchased a personal training package workout without their trainer?
Community members are only to be in the fitness facilities when working with their personal trainer or with the purchase of a Wildcat Center or Davis Fitness Center membership.
- Do I have to purchase a Wildcat Center membership in order to participate in personal training?
No, non-members may participate in personal training without purchasing a gym membership. However, non-members may only use the facility with their personal trainer. All other drop-in use requires membership or purchase of a day pass.
- Where can I park on campus for my personal training session?
Students, faculty, and staff may park in lots that comply with their University parking pass. If you don't have a parking pass, you may visit the on-campus Information Booth for a pass that allows you complimentary access to parking during your personal training session. Please let your trainer know if you need parking passes for your sessions.
Personal Training Policies
To Cancel an Appointment: To cancel an appointment; please contact your trainer within 24 hours of your scheduled session. If cancellation occurs within the 24-hour window prior to the scheduled appointment, the trainer reserves the right to forfeit the session, redeemed at full value.
Late Policy: Trainer will wait for client for a maximum of 15 minutes after appointment is scheduled to begin. After 15 minutes, the trainer is no longer obligated to wait for the scheduled client and the session will be redeemed at full value.
Expiration policy: Client packages and all sessions will expire 12 months after date of purchase.
Refund Policy: No refunds will be provided after a single session has been redeemed.
*Please add Virtual Training to the notes section under availability when you register.
Please see our homepage for the most up to date information on our current COVID-19 policies and procedures.