Key & Lock Shop

Our shop specializes in building access management for all areas of the greater campus community, with the exception of steel key access for the Shepherd Union Building and Student Housing buildings.  These areas maintain and manage their own key control.

  • If you need steel key access for Wildcat Village or University Village, please contact Housing & Residence Life.  
  • If you require steel key access for the Shepherd Union Building, contact Shepherd Union Administration in SU 406.


If you have lost, stolen, or missing keys, click here to report them now.