Cheers from Peers
Cheers from Peers FM SPOT Awards allow anyone to recognize any employee in Facilities Management for a job well done using a simple online form.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Nominate people right from your phone, the nearest computer or other internet-connected device. The online form makes it simple to recognize someone for a job well done.
- Recognize and appreciate as many people as you want — no limits (note: each person will need to be nominated on a separate form)!
- Remain anonymous or let people know you nominated them — it’s up to you. (note: your name will be recorded in the system for tracking purposes regardless if the recipient is told who nominated them).
- Suggest that nominee be given a gift card along with your written note of appreciation. (note: the final decision on the monetary value of any Cheers from Peers Award is up to the director and/or the associate vice president and will be done in compliance with applicable university policies, including those on dollar value limits).
- Employees, their directors, and the associate vice president will receive an email notification anytime someone receives recognition, including specific information about what they did that earned them the recognition.
- Directors and the associate vice president will become more aware of the good work that is being don in the department.
Start using the new system today!
Nominate Someone Now