EAST International Programs
Check out the exciting places around the world where the College of Engineering, Applied Science & Technology have made connections for you. Learn, make friends and great memories with short-term faculty-led studies abroad, semester exchanges, international projects and year-long exchanges.
Some schools require language skills but many offer classes in English.
2008 Kigali, Rwanda: Installed solar panels, and drilled water well
2014 & 2017 Boane, Mozambique: Constructed a women's center in 2014, and constructed a library, and two classrooms in 2017
2015 Chiang Rai, Thailand: Built a kitchen and dining hall for an orphanage
2016 Chiclayo, Peru: constructed a women's center, children's preschool, and laid 1 KM of water pipes
2018 Toror, Uganda: Built drinking foundations, and a perimeter fence for a school
2019 & 2020 Nabouwalu, Fiji: Constructed a computer classroom, expanded the kindergarten, installed water harvesting facility, and rebuilt the village hall
2022 Accra, Ghana: Designated foster housing for children rescued from human trafficking, installed acoustical dampening solutions in classrooms
2023 (Spring) Taru, Kenya: Partnered with Kenya Keys to construct a community center in the village of Taru
2023(Summer) Scotland, Ireland, North Ireland: Participated in a historical renovation of a Grade-A listed castle in the Scottish Highlands, and learned about the history and geography of the region.
Interior Design Study Abroad
- 2018: B3: Biltmore, Bargains and Beyond.
- 2016: B3: Blandishment, Bulfinch & Beyond: Washington D.C.; Alexandria, VA; Pennsylvania
- 2015: Brunellsechi, Budapest and Beyond: A glimpse of Hungary, Austria, Italy
- 2014: Beal Street, Bayous and Beyond: A glimpse of the deep south.
- 2013: Britain, Barcelona and Beyond: Scotland, England, France and Spain
- 2012: New York City
- 2011: Italy, Greece and Turkey
School of Computing International Program
- 2017: Thailand- North Chiang Mai University
- 2015: Thailand
- 2014: Boane, Mozambique Africa