- Complete the Personal Health Assessment
- Complete a Blood Lipid Screening
- Complete the TLC program
- Participate in one health improvement activity
- Earn $300
- Renew each year
Employee Wellness is a free benefit provided to you in an effort to preserve your health and well-being throughout your career.
You are at Weber State University because you have a passion to help others. Employee Wellness shares this same passion and we want to help you lead a healthy, productive life. Participating in the Employee Wellness program can provide you with the following benefits.
Please contact your department's Employee Wellness Ambassador if you have questions about these programs.
Employee Wellness utilizes a third-party platform to manage many program components.
Current Programming Options
- Complete various activities on a monthly basis
- Submit your verification each month
- Earn up to $200
- Program restarts Jan. 1 each year
Released Wellness Time
Staff employees can utilize PPM 3-68 and take up to 3 hours each week to participate in wellness activities.