Current Job Opportunities
Cirque Corporation is looking for Weber State graduates!
Cirque Corporation has four engineering positions open. They are a Salt Lake HQ company and operate independently, but they are owned by a large Japanese company. It’s the perfect blend of a small company (65 Employees) with big company backing. They supply the largest notebook brands with touchpads for their laptops. They also supply other top companies in Gaming, Point of Sale Terminals, Medical and Industrial.
TDW Electrical/Computer Engineering Intern in SLC
Mission: Assist full-time electrical engineers in the development, improvement, and sustainment of harsh environment data loggers, power systems, and sensor arrays.
• Design improvements and sustainment of data acquisition systems utilized in extreme industrial environments
• Assist with schematic capture, PCB layout, power systems, and embedded systems designs utilized in pipeline inspection systems
• Embedded systems programming using C, Verilog.
• Communication and memory interfaces.
• Minimum related experience requirement: 0-2 years
• Currently enrolled in a BS, MS, or Ph.D. academic program (Electrical Engineering or related)
• Knowledge of electronic circuits and principles.
• An interest and aptitude in analog and digital circuit design and measurement
• An interest and aptitude in semiconductor device physics and integrated circuit design.
• Desirable knowledge/experience includes familiarity with Altium or similar design tools.
• Proficient in the use of MS Office (Excel and Word), Visio, and have an aptitude for quickly learning other company-specific software.
• Self-starter with a strong work ethic and excellent time management skills.
• Good communication, organization, and documentation skills.
• Entry-level position with appropriate licenses/training certifications
• Has basic skills in an analytical or scientific method or operational process
• Works within clearly defined standard operating procedures and/or scientific methods and adheres to quality guidelines
• Work is completed with close supervision
Advance Storage Automation Internship
We are looking for one intern at $20/hr for part time work with remote work likely available.
Have them email me their resumes and respond to teh questions listed at the bottom of the job description and send along with it.
Advance Storage Automation
939 South 700 West
Salt Lake City, UT 84104
- Hourly - $20/hr Job Type - Part-time Number of hires for this role - 1-2 Remote work available – Yes Full Job Description Software Intern Advance Storage Automation (ASA) – Salt Lake City, UT At Advance, we provide an automated solution to handle many different kinds of materials, from fruit and potatoes, to furniture. Our quad-directional robotic vehicles (Rovers) transport pallets of product to a designated storage area by traversing large steel racking structures in warehouses. ASA is constantly researching and developing improvements to our various components so we can meet the needs of our customer, and implement new custom features and configurations by site as requested. We are looking for likeminded people, who can provide fresh perspective and clever enhancement ideas to the product. You will have the opportunity to assist with a variety of tasks, including: Tackling various issues and enhancements from our C# suite; Interpreting Mechanical drawings to map them in our system grid; SQL Database modifications; following various test cases to properly test software releases; and more. At Advance, you will be in a position to provide creative solutions to challenges.
- Job Highlights: Have an idea? Speak up! We welcome people who like to think outside the box and provide new perspective. Experience various engineering disciplines working together to streamline and improve the product. We offer a casual dress code and flexible working hours to fit with your school schedule.
- Requirements: Current Computer Science/Computer Engineering student. Experience in developing object-oriented (OOP) software applications, such as Java or C#. Experience in SQL: Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, etc. Ability to effectively communicate ideas to team members Preferences: Experience with LINQ syntax Experience working with Visual Studio in a C# Desktop Application development environment.
Want to learn more about us? Check out our website at: https://advancestorageautomation.com/ Check out our LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/advance-storage-automation
If interested, please answer the 5 below questions, and send the answers attached with your resume to
1 - Please give an example of an IP address. Any IP address.
2 - Please give an example of a Subnet Mask. Any Subnet Mask.
3 - Ping dns.google.com and give the IP address.
4 - What does VPN stand for?
5 - In a Console C# program, what would the syntax be to display "Hello World"
Electrical Systems Engineer - Bean Trailers
This can be either a full-time position or an internship, depending on finding the right candidate. There is opportunity to learn and grow with the company.
Here are some details based upon FAQs:
Scheduling needs (set hours/days or is there flexibility - various or later shifts, weekends, etc.)
Hours would flexible for the right person, in a range somewhere within 6am – 7pm weekdays
Pay: hourly for part time or interns/salary for full time, even if it's DOE or a range
It would depend on experience, but $16-24/hr or $50K - $60Ks salary
Would you consider or be open to hiring an international student with the right skills/qualifications and appropriate work documentation?Yes
Will all work be completed on site or can anything, such as research/design work, be done remotely?
Some work could be done remotely. Most would be on-site in product development.
Apply by submitting your resume directly to to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line, state "Electrical Systems Engineer" so your resume gets filtered efficiently.
Company Information here:
Electrical Systems Engineer Bean Trailer is a fast growing, customer focused company with a proven track record of success. We were actually named Utah Manufacturing Association's Coolest Thing Made in Utah in 2019, and the Utah Manufacturer of the Year in 2020. Due to our continued success and growth, we are looking to hire an Electrical Systems Engineer. The role is a key position that focuses on providing high quality, unique products to our customers by utilizing the latest in technologies in design, engineering, and automated manufacturing.
Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials. Confirms system's and components' capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties. Develops electrical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials. Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components; soliciting observations from operators. Assures product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities. Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations. Completes projects by training and guiding technicians. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering technology or similar field Previous work experience in electrical engineering or related position Proficient in the use of Solid Works, AutoCAD or similar; Ability to write clearly about highly technical subject matter Thorough understanding of electronic systems and component materials Capacity to analyze a problem from multiple perspectives and explore creative solutions Exceptional verbal and written communication skills Strong public speaking and interpersonal skills High attention to detail with a desire for excellence Knowledge of lean principles may be advantageous
Air Force Civilian Service
We are interested in hiring some recent Electrical Engineering graduates. We posted the following advertisement on LinkedIn this morning
I appreciate your help advertising this to your students.
Eric Billings, NH-04
Director of Engineering
309th Electronics Maintenance Group
Hill AFB, Utah
Students! Handshake is the Best Way to Obtain Jobs and Internships!
Go to your portal for "Wildcat Handshake" and search!