Current Job Opportunities
Electrical Test Engineer - Layton, UT 84040 - Indeed.com
Sr. Electrical Test Engineer
White Knight Fluid Handling
This is a posting from one of our own WSU ECE Graduates! He would love to hire you.
We are a well-established company creating equipment for semiconductor and electronics industries. We are looking for motivated Electrical Engineers to join our team in Kamas, UT immediately.
In this position, you will be supporting the design, development, and standard product support for products used in our systems as an electrical hardware and software engineer. You will also be providing ideas, inputs and analysis as an engineering staff member.
In this role, you will design a controller PCB using microcontrollers and other off the shelf components, then you'll program the controller to perform its task.
This is a full time, permanent position on-site in Kamas, UT. This position is available for relocation. We would pay a lump sum to help.
What You Will Be Doing
-Performing electrical hardware and software engineering tasks in the development of new products and cost reduction
-Participating in development of Product Specification
-Producing conceptual designs
-Creating detailed circuit and hardware drawings and software code
-Defining and leading prototype development and lab and field tests
-Providing analysis of design using engineering analysis tools and techniques (e.g., Circuit simulation, software analysis tools)
-Working with manufacturing on process development
-Participating in new product development as a member of a design team
-Assisting in standard product support activities
-Working effectively in a team environment
What You Need for this Position
-Bachelor's degree in electrical, computer or software engineering or computer science
-2-8+ years of experience in new product development with demonstrated ability to produce results
-Good oral and written communication skills
-Good mechanical aptitude with ability to be an effective contributor to product development or standard product support activities
Nice to Have:
-Past experience with programming motor drives
What's In It for You
-Medical and Dental Benefits
-Discounted Employee Stock Purchase Plan
-401(k) + generous company matching contribution
-Tuition Reimbursement Program
Entry-Level Electrical Engineer
- South Jordan, UT, USA
- Department: Hardware Engineering
At Cricut®, we believe that we’re all born makers. When we built our first cutting machine, we saw the potential for a simple yet powerful tool to completely transform the way people craft, design, and DIY. Since then, we continue to innovate with new machines, platforms, materials, and tools, but that’s just what we do. Who we are is a bustling worldwide community, a means for connection, and an outlet for unbridled creativity. Join us as we place the power of handmade into the hands of ALL.
Love your work. And your coworkers.
Our company is made up of A+ human beings. We ask tough questions, entertain ideas outside of our own, and work together to make something bigger than ourselves. With Cricut® growing in China, the U.K., Australia, New Zealand, as well as Europe and South America, we’re on an unstoppable roll, satisfying that innate creative itch around the world. We train, develop, and celebrate great work with hallway high fives and promotions within. We also throw the world’s best Halloween party.
Enjoy incredible perks.
We take care of our team. From outstanding medical, dental, vision, and retirement benefits, to pet insurance, 401K match, life insurance, incentive programs, paid time off, on-site massages, phenomenal work-life balance, and employee discounts, we offer the best benefits package in the DIY consumer electronics industry. Period.
Like what you see? We can’t wait to meet you.
Cricut is looking for an Electrical Engineer to facilitate the rapid development, prototyping, and debugging of our products. Contributions to product definition and development methodology are also required.
- Design and development of mixed analog & digital circuits for new products.
- Design motor control circuits for both stepper and servo motors, solenoids, sensors, etc.
- Develop hardware interfaces for USB, Bluetooth, and wireless communications
- Specify and select microcontrollers and other board level components.
- Develop the PCB schematic and board layout for multi-layer boards
- Develop ICT and FCT test plans
- Ensure products pass EMI testing per FCC and CE requirements
- Meet applicable UL and CE safety standards
- Oversee start of production on electrical systems
- Troubleshoot and resolve system issues
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Demonstrated experience in digital/analog board design
- Experience with consumer electronics, especially electro-mechanical devices
- Systematic design process
- Experience with board-level debug & bring-up
- Experience with Bluetooth and WiFi systems
- Familiar with rechargeable battery circuit design and safety
- Proficient in C/C++
- Proficiency at solving problems in a timely manner
- Ability to define critical project criteria to ensure completion
- Ability to draw solutions from both formal training and experience
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Proficient in use of Multi-meter, O-Scope and other troubleshooting devices
What to Do Next:
Please attach your resume including links to your portfolio where applicable. If you want to show your super powers in other ways – include that information too. You can be sure that Cricut® is an employer who values individuality, equality and diversity, so tell us what you’re all about. If you are a Maker or a DIY enthusiast, whether you think you are a good one or not, we would love to hear about it when you send us your information!
At Cricut®, we celebrate inclusion and diversity. Cricut is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions based on merit. Cricut prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Cricut participates in E-Verify.
Design Criteria EE Internship
Design Criteria, Inc is a high tech small business and located in Roy, UT. We provide exceptional experience opportunities for interns.
Design Criteria is has an Electrical Engineering Internship. Design Criteria, Inc will train the selected candidate in testing electrical circuits, use of test equipment, drawing schematics, developing a printed circuit boards, soldering techniques, programing programmable ICs and manufacturing. Basic knowledge of electrical circuits and components is beneficial.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Envision Engineering, PC has an immediate opening for a GRADUATE ELECTRICAL ENGINEER. Envision Engineering is an award winning electrical consulting firm located in Salt Lake City, Utah specializing in the design of power, lighting, and electronic systems for commercial, institutional, and governmental buildings. We offer competitive salaries and benefits.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: The Graduate Electrical Engineer will work with a project manager to design power, lighting, and electronic systems for various commercial, institutional, and governmental projects. Individual training will be provided by the project manager as may be required to complete job responsibilities. This position is highly deadline driven, requires excellent organizational and collaborative skills, and includes the following responsibilities:
- Design conceptual, schematic, design development, and construction drawings
- Manage projects from design through construction administration
- Edit and develop electrical specifications
- Review and comment on submittals and shop drawings
- Perform electrical calculations
- Meet project budgets and project deadlines
- Supervise and mentor electrical designers, and CADD and BIM technicians
- Attend consultant coordination meetings with Clients
- Coordinate project requirements with telephone and power companies
- Provide accurate and timely work
- Make site observations to observe construction progress and develop reports
- Bachelors of Science in electrical engineering
- Ability to learn and use new computer software including Visual, AGI, SKM, AutoCAD, Revit and others
- Exceptional ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to work well with others
- Willing to work overtime as needed
Envision Engineering, PC
240 E. Morris Ave. Ste. 200
Salt Lake City, UT. 84115
Handshake is the Best Way to Obtain Jobs and Internships!
Go to your portal for "Wildcat Handshake" and search.