Step 1: Attend an Information Session
Who should attend?
- Students interested in the WSU Early College Program (Note: NUAMES High School students must attend a different session. Click here for more information.)
- Parents/Guardians of students interested in the WSU Early College Program
The student and a parent/legal guardian are required to attend the WSU Early College Information Session together.
What will I learn?
- What is Early College?
- How can I earn college credit?
- Why take Early College courses?
- What are WSU's General Education requirements?
- What are WSU's Early College Program application requirements?
- How much does Early College cost?
- How can it be funded?
- What are my next steps?
When and where are they held?
Sessions are held twice a month. See the schedule below for specific days, times, and locations. Fill in the form below to RSVP for a session.
Although attending an in-person session is strongly encouraged, if you are unable to attend any of these sessions, you may view our Online Early College Information Session.
3848 Harrison Blvd., Ogden
2750 N. University Park Blvd., Layton
|September 3||March 3||September 11||March 11|
|October 1||April 7||October 16||April 15|
|November 12||May 5||November 20||May 13|
|December 3||June 2||December 11||June 10|
|January 7||July 7||January 15||July 15|
|February 4||August 4||February 12||August 12|
*Additional Information Sessions may be scheduled throughout the year.