Step 1: Attend an Information Session
Summer 2022 Early College Information Sessions
If you are interested in participating in the Early College program, the Information Session is the required first step in the process. This session really is designed to help prospective students and parents understand the program and the application process, so it truly is a great first step! The student and a parent/legal guardian are required to attend the WSU Early College Information Session together.
Please view the table below for locations, dates, and times for upcoming Early College Information Sessions. Please RSVP using the form at the bottom of this page.
|WSU Ogden Campus
Outdoor Adventure & Welcome Center
1352 Village Dr., Ogden, UT 84408
(Park & enter on East side of the building)
2750 University Park Blvd.
Layton, UT 84041
|May 3||May 18|
|June 7||June 22|
|July 12||July 20|
|August 2||August 17|
(NUAMES High School students must attend a different session. Click here for more information.)
If none of the above dates are feasible, contact the WSU Early College Advisor for your district.
What will I learn?
- What is Early College?
- How can I earn college credit?
- Why take Early College courses?
- What are WSU's General Education requirements?
- What are WSU's Early College Program application requirements?
- How much does Early College cost?
- How can it be funded?
- What are my next steps?
Who should attend?
- Students interested in the WSU Early College Program (Note: NUAMES High School students must attend a different session. Click here for more information.)
- Parents/Guardians of students interested in the WSU Early College Program
The student and a parent/legal guardian are required to attend the WSU Early College Information Session together.