WSU Early College FAQs
WSU Early College Admissions and Eligibility
- How can I get more information about the WSU Early College Program?
- Am I eligible to apply for Weber State's Early College Program?
- Are the admissions requirements for the WSU Early College Program the same as the requirements for regular admission to WSU?
- Is there a deadline to apply to the WSU Early College Program?
- Do I have to apply to Weber State?
- I’m a sophomore in high school (or equivalent if home-schooled). Can I participate in WSU’s Early College Program?
- I haven’t taken the ACT yet. Can I take it at Weber?
- Do I have to attend an Early College Information Session? I just want to talk to an Early College advisor.
- Do I have to attend a WSU New Student Orientation as an Early College student?
- Will I be a “real” Weber State student?
Early College Costs, Tuition, Fees & Scholarships
- How much does Early College cost?
- Am I eligible for financial aid and scholarships?
- Will I have to pay out-of-state tuition if I am not a Utah resident?
- Do I need to purchase a parking permit? What is the New Century Scholarship?
- What is the difference between Early College and Concurrent Enrollment?
- Can I take Concurrent Enrollment courses, AP classes, and courses through the Early College program during the same school year?
- I'm a WSU Early College student and I want to know what courses I should take.
- What are the Early College Academic Standards?
- What if my cumulative WSU GPA falls below a 2.5?
- What if I don't earn a passing grade in a class?
- Who do I contact if I have questions about my Early College academic standing?
- I attend NUAMES (Northern Utah Academy of Math, Engineering, and Science). How can I get more information about the Early College Program?
- I’m a high school counselor and I have questions about Weber State’s Early College Program. Who can help me?
- I’m the parent/guardian of a home-schooled student and I have questions about Early College. Who can help me?
- Am I able to give my parent or guardian access to my grades, class schedule, scholarship application and other student information?
- I have a hold on my account. What do I do?
- How do I file a petition for an exception to Early College policy?