NUAMES Early College Admissions Process
NUAMES Early College students use the Early College application process.
Step 1: Attend a NUAMES Early College Information Session
These sessions include detailed information related specifically to the NUAMES Early College program.
Step 2: Apply for Admissions as an Early College student
- Complete the online Early College admissions application (linked above) and pay the non-refundable $30 application fee.
- If you have applied as a Weber Concurrent Enrollment student, you have already paid this fee and will not need to pay it again. Make sure to hit PAY LATER on the payment screen.
- Submit the Parental Informed Consent Agreement after your parent or legal guardian has signed it (only a signature on Part 1: Services/Activities is required).
- This document can be directly emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit your official high school transcript.
- Check with your high school registrar or counselor to request they send an official transcript directly to WSU's Admissions Office.
- They can also email transcripts to email@example.com if needed.
- Submit your official ACT/SAT score sheet to WSU admissions Office
- Official means sent directly from Collegeboard for SAT and ACT.org for ACT.
- If you haven't taken the National ACT, Weber State offers a Residual ACT.
Step 3: Contact your NUAMES High School Counselor
Reach out to your NUAMES High School Counselor to discuss your participation in Early College. Have a copy of your official ACT score sheet ready so the counselor can determine if you are eligible.
The high school counselor will submit the counselor contract form for you to our office.
Step 4: Complete the mandatory WSU New Student Orientation (Available March 1st)
All new Wildcats are required to complete New Student Orientation through their eWeber portal. You will learn important information like how to register for classes, pay for tuition, apply for scholarships, explore degree programs, and available resources for you on campus. More information can be found at weber.edu/orientation.
Step 5: Meet with a WSU Dual Enrollment Advisor
Finally, you will need to set up your Required Early College (REC) appointment with the Dual Enrollment Advisor for NUAMES High School in order to register for classes. At least one parent or legal guardian is required to attend this appointment with you.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.