Important Note: If you have not been admitted to Concurrent Enrollment (CE) at Weber State University, complete that application first as it is required to be admitted to CE before joining this program. Joining Early College will not prevent your ability to take CE classes.
- Complete the Early College Declaration Form.
- Download and Submit the Parental Informed Consent Agreement after your parent or legal guardian has signed it (only a signature on Part 1: Services/Activities is required).
- This document can be directly emailed to email@example.com.
- Submit your official high school transcript.
- Check with your high school registrar or counselor to request they send an official transcript directly to WSU's Admissions Office.
- They can also email official transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit your official ACT/SAT score sheet to WSU admissions Office
- Official means sent directly from Collegeboard for SAT and ACT.org for ACT.
- If you haven't taken the National ACT, Weber State offers a Residual ACT.
Step 3: Contact your High School Counselor
You must meet with your high school counselor in order to determine if Early College is right for you. During this appointment, ask your counselor to submit an Early College Counselor Contract. This contract must be submitted by your High School Counselor and is required to begin Early College.
Step 4: Complete the mandatory WSU New Student Orientation
All new Wildcats are required to complete New Student Orientation through their eWeber portal. You will learn important information like how to register for classes, pay for tuition, apply for scholarships, explore degree programs, and available resources for you on campus. More information can be found at: weber.edu/orientation.
Step 5: Meet with a WSU Dual Enrollment Advisor
Finally, you will need to set up your Required Early College (REC) appointment with the Dual Enrollment Advisor for your campus in order to register for classes. At least one parent or legal guardian is required to attend this appointment with you.