Conditions & Limitations
To receive and keep the benefits of Dream Weber, the following conditions and limitations apply:
- Enroll and maintain a course load of 12 to 18 credit hours each semester at WSU.
- Attain satisfactory academic standing by maintaining an overall 2.0 grade point average and completing the courses you've enrolled in.
- Qualify for Federal Pell Grant funds:
- Apply for federal financial aid by the annual priority deadline of April 1, though you can apply any time:
- Complete the FAFSA application
- Complete the WSU scholarship application
- Complete verification documents (if necessary)
- Reapply for Dream Weber each year
- The program award covers the cost of full-time resident tuition — between 12-18 credit hours per semester — and general student fees.
- Eligibility in the program continues for a total of eight semesters or until you earn 150 semester hours of college credit.
- The program does not cover costs for a second bachelor's degree.
- Graduate students are not eligible for the program; you must enroll as an undergraduate new freshman, transfer, returning or continuing student.
- If you are enrolled at WSU and another college or university via a Federal Financial Aid Consortium Agreement, you do not qualify for this program.
If you have questions that have not been answered on this website, feel free to contact us.