Campus & Community Partners
- Campus Partners
- Alumni Center | 801-626-7535
- Asian Pacific/Islander Council
- Black Scholars United
- Center for Community Engaged Learning | 801-626-7737
- Counseling and Psychological Services Center | 801-626-6406
- Hispanic Area Council
- International Student and Scholar Center | 801-626-6853
- InterVarsity at Weber State | 801-920-8818
- LDS Institute | 801-621-1800
- Center for Multicultural Excellence | 801-626-7330
- Native American Student Association (NASA)
- Newman Catholic Student Center | 801-399-9531
- Nontraditional Student Programs and Services | 801-626-7794
- Office of Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunities | 801-626-6239
- Office of the Assistant to the President for Diversity | 801-626-6338
- Services for Students with Disabilities | 801-626-6413
- Student Clubs and Organizations | 801-626-6349
- Student Health Center | 801-626-6459 (Ogden Campus) | 801-395-3521 (Davis Campus)
- Student Involvement and Leadership | 801-626-6349
- Student Programs & Services (Davis Campus-Information Desk) | 801-395-3460
- Student to Student Outreach Program | 801-626-7006
- Student Wellness Center | 801-626-7561
- The Signpost | 801-626-7974
- Veterans’ Services | 801-626-6039
- Women’s Center | 801-626-6090
- Women’s Studies Program | 801-626-7632
- WSU Gay/Straight Alliance | Facebook Page
- Community Partners
- American Civil Liberties Union of Utah | 801-521-9862
- Equality Utah | 801-355-3479
- Inclusion Center | 801-587-0823
- NAACP of Utah | 877-637-1958
- Native American Council
- Northern Utah HIV/AIDS Coalition | 801-393-4153
- Ogden OUTreach Resource Center | 801-686-4528
- P-Flag of Ogden, UT | 801-721-0693
- Planned Parenthood of Utah | 801-532-1586
- Refugee Services Offices
- Transgender Education Advocates of Utah
- Urban Indian Center of Salt Lake | 801-486-4877
- Utah Multicultural Affairs | 801-245-7210
- Utah Pride Center | 801-539-8800
- Utah’s Department of Community and Culture | 801-245-7202
- Weber Morgan Health Department
- Community Resources
- Coloring Outside the Lines | Facebook Page
Coloring Outside the Lines is a student group at Salt Lake Community College.
- GLBTA Services (Utah State) | 435-797-1728
The LGBTQA Programs within the Access & Diversity Center provide support to Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Questioning, and Allied (LGBTQA) students, faculty, and staff. We promote understanding and acceptance of diversity through education and outreach. We provide an LGBTQA Center, which is a safe zone and lending library that is open to anyone interested in learning more about LGBTQA related issues.
- Glory To God Christian Church
Welcome to Glory to God American Catholic Church, located in Ogden Utah. "We're not your Mama's Catholic Church," but we are a sacramental, liturgical church with a strong respect for tradition; with a multi-media Worship that meets the needs of the Church in the Twenty First Century. As a congregation, we take Sacred Scripture to heart. At Glory2God you will find many different types of people gathered as one, becoming God's family. We welcome you to our open and affirming ministries, at the foot of the Wasatch Mountains.
- Human Rights Education Center of Utah | 801-521-4283
The Human Rights Education Center of Utah (HREC) provides empathy and bullying prevention education for people of all ages and backgrounds. HREC believes that education is unique in its ability to transform ignorance into respect and intolerance, bullying, exclusion, disrespect and violence are preventable behaviors.
- Lambda Hiking Club
Lambda Hiking Club is a non-partisan, non-religious group dedicated to providing friendly, safe and fun outdoor activities for the members and friends of the Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgendered community of Utah. We invite everyone to come and tour the Wasatch Front and the deserts of Utah with us. We are open to people of all ages and from all walks of life.
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender Resource Center (University of Utah) | 801-587-7973
The LGBT Resource Center seeks to provide a safe environment for students, faculty, staff, alumni, and community members to promote, educate, and develop programs centering on sexual orientation and gender identity. The LGBT Resource Center provides a comprehensive range of education, information and advocacy services, and works to create and maintain an open, safe, and supportive environment for LGBT students, staff, faculty, alumni and the entire campus community.
- LGBTQ Affirmative Therapist Guild of Utah
The Guild website offers support and resources for Utah Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Questioning, Same-Sex attracted individuals and their allies. The Guild is a Utah-based, grassroots organization of licensed mental-health professionals and students-in-training. Members meet monthly for consultation and education regarding mental-health concerns of sexual and gender minorities. We welcome members of any sexual orientation.
- Ogden Outreach Resource Center | 801-686-4528
Welcome to OUTreach! We are a center for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender persons, friends, family and allies! We are open Wednesdays and Thursdays 3:00 - 7:30 for youth (age 14-23) for a fun variety of activities, classes, and programs. We get asked a lot: "Do you have to be gay to come to OUTreach?" No, you don't have to identify as gay, straight or anything else! We are a homophobia free, safe space where all are welcome to be exactly who they are.
- PFLAG- Ogden Chapter
PFLAG Ogden is a local chapter of a national non-profit organization named "Parents, Families & Friends of Lesbians & Gays" (PFLAG), with 200,000 members and supporters and over 500 affiliates in the United States. To learn more about the national organization, visit www.PFLAG.org. PFLAG promotes the health and wellbeing of gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender persons, their families and friends through: Support, to cope with an adverse society; education, to enlighten an ill-informed public; and advocacy, to end discrimination and to secure equal civil rights. Parents, Families and Friends of Lesbians and Gays provides opportunity for dialogue about sexual orientation and gender identity, and acts to create a society that is healthy and respectful of human diversity.
- Royal Court of the Golden Spike Empire
The tradition of the Court Systems in the gay communities of America started in 1965 in San Francisco when Jose Sarria began in the International Imperial Court System. All Courts receive their charters from the International Court, and there are currently sixty-seven (70) local chapters in cities across the United States and Canada. The Salt Lake City Chapter, the R.C.G.S.E., started in 1976 and is the longest-standing gay & Lesbian non-profit fundraising organization in Utah. The original intent of the organization was to showcase drag performers and raise funds for Utah charities, however, in the 31 years of our existence, we have gone above and beyond that original intent and been able to help and showcase the wonderful people of the GLBT community of Salt Lake City.
- Unitarian Universalist Church of Ogden | 801-394-3338
The Mission of the Unitarian Universalist Church of Ogden is to create a caring, inclusive community that encourages freedom in the quest for spiritual and intellectual growth and the advancement of social justice in our world.
- Utah Aids Foundation | 801-487-2323
At the Utah AIDS Foundation we offer assistance and expertise to anyone struggling with the complex issues that surround HIV, because we believe that no one should have to confront this disease alone. As we work side by side with community members, for as long as we are needed, we are committed to forming partnerships that mend health, promote compassion and extend companionship to everyone who has been affected by HIV.
- Utah Pride Center | 801-539-8800
Utah Pride is a catalyst for building and celebrating the strength, equality, dignity and self-determination of the LGBTQ community throughout Utah. We are committed to excellence in execution and the continuing improvement of all programs, services, education and advocacy. We value and support individuals, families, and allies and building partnerships across communities.
- Utah Pride Interfaith
Together, we celebrate the divine within each of us. It is tragically believed by some gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgendered people that on the event of their coming-out they lose all rights to consider themselves people of faith, spiritual and capable of holiness. As an InterFaith community we come together from many diverse faiths and cultures, to proclaim loudly and proudly that such is not the case! Each of us is a being of love, created as we are. - Maureen Duffy-Boose, President Emeritus, Covenant Of Unitarian Universalist Pagans (CUUPS)
- Coloring Outside the Lines | Facebook Page
801-626-6957 | firstname.lastname@example.org |