|Anatomy Student Teacher Scholarship||word|
|Frantz Family Research Award||word|
|Sentinel Science Scholarship for Non-Traditional Students||word|
|Jim S. Bateman Freshman Scholarship||word|
|Jim S. Bateman Upperclass Scholarship||word|
|Thomas F. and Nancy L. Davidson Science Scholarship||word|
|Marjorie Hansen DeBoer Pre-Pharmacy Scholarship EXTENDED DEADLINE 2/25||word|
|Eugene M. Hall Pre-Pharmacy Scholarship EXTENDED DEADLINE 2/25||word|
|Rulon F. and Margaret C. Howe Scholarship EXTENDED DEADLINE 2/25||word|
|Michael P. Ott Memorial Scholarship EXTENDED DEADLINE 2/25||word|
|College of Science Private Foundation Scholarship||word|
|Harold W. and Helen H. Ritchey Science Scholarship||word|
|Leon J. and Frances N. Staciokas Scholarship EXTENDED DEADLINE 2/25||word|
|Dr. O. Wendell Hyde Scholarship EXTENDED DEADLINE 2/25||word|
|NaDene B. Carver Scholarship||word|
|Dr. Lowell Daines Scholarship in Pre-Medicine EXTENDED DEADLINE 2/25||word|
|Paul and Carolyn Thompson Research Fellowship||word|
|Dr. George Gregory, MD Pre-Med Student Assistance Fund||word|
|Dr. O. Marvin Lewis Premedical Scholarship EXTENDED DEADLINE 2/25||word|
The College of Science provides a variety of scholarships on a competitive basis for qualifying students. Premedical Professional students who are not majoring in the College of Science should contact their major's college and/or department for other scholarship opportunities.
- Update your personal information with the FAFSA/Scholarship Office. Starting Oct. 1, 2021, the 2022-23 FAFSA is available.
- If you have questions, schedule your free appointment with a financial coach by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 801-626-6135.
What to bring to your appointment.
- Current WSU College of Science Students
Submit all desired COS scholarship applications (see instructions below) by the deadline via email: Feb. 11, 2022 by 4:00 p.m.
See below as some have an EXTENDED DEADLINE of Friday, Feb. 25, 11:59 p.m.
- Incoming WSU College of Science Freshman
Visit the WEST Scholarship site for details on an available STEM 4-year scholarship.
Interested in Geosciences? Visit the GETUP opportunities.
- Contact your Department and other scholarship resources for other opportunities early each year.
Additional scholarship opportunities: Propel Program, Undergraduate Research, and WEST Scholars Program.
- Students may apply for multiple scholarships.
- Specific criteria for each of the scholarships within the College of Science are available below in either word or pdf application format.
- Please note that applications should be typed, not handwritten.
- Due to COVID-19 concerns and restrictions, applications will only be accepted through email to COSScholarship@weber.edu.
- By completing the application, awarded students are agreeing to have their name posted on the College of Science web and various printed materials. If the student does not want their name publicized they must note it on each application. This will not affect the awarding of scholarships.
- The application(s) are due Feb. 11, 2022 by 4:00 p.m. See below as some have an EXTENDED DEADLINE of Friday, Feb. 25, 11:59 p.m.
- After the deadline, the information will not be updated until the following year in January and should be reviewed again for updates.
Students awarded a Propel Scholarship complete a science, technology, engineering, or mathematics education endorsement degree within two years of being awarded the scholarship. The Propel Scholarship covers the full cost of attendance for those two years. In exchange for this support, Propel Scholars pledge to teach in a high-needs school for four years. The application priority deadline is Saturday, March 5 by 11:59PM.
The Weber State University College of Science is please to solicit proposals for Undergraduate Research Awards for the Frantz Family Research Endowment, the Jim S. Bateman Undergraduate Research Fund, and the Thompson Science Research Program. Applications are currently being accepted and due by 5:00 p.m. March 18th, 2022.
The WEST scholarship program is an NSF sponsored program to recruit more students to STEM degrees, financially support STEM students through graduation, articulate the strategies and resources available to them to successfully complete their degrees, develop student leaders, and provide professional mentorship to the WEST scholars. Applications for 2022-2023 will be available soon.
TY building hours
Monday - Thursday:
6:30 a.m. - 11 p.m.
Friday: 6:30 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Saturday: 6:30 a.m. - 6 p.m. Sunday: Closed
Holidays & Breaks Hours may vary
Weber State University
College of Science
1415 Edvalson St., Dept. 2501
Ogden, UT 84408-2501
Tracy Hall Science Center (TY)
Click for campus map