|Adams-Bond Scholarship for Women in Science||word|
|Anatomy Student Teacher Scholarship||word|
|Sentinel Science Scholarship for Non-Traditional Students||word|
|Jim S. Bateman Freshman Scholarship||word|
|Jim S. Bateman Upperclass Scholarship||word|
|Thomas F. and Nancy L. Davidson Science Scholarship||word|
|Marjorie Hansen DeBoer Pre-Pharmacy Scholarship||word|
|Eugene M. Hall Pre-Pharmacy Scholarship||word|
|Rulon F. and Margaret C. Howe Scholarship||word|
|Michael P. Ott Memorial Scholarship||word|
|College of Science Private Foundation Scholarship||word|
|Harold W. and Helen H. Ritchey Science Scholarship||word|
|Leon J. and Frances N. Staciokas Scholarship||word|
|Dr. O. Wendell Hyde Scholarship||word|
|Dr. Kent Van de Graaff Premedical Scholarship||word|
|NaDene B. Carver Scholarship||word|
|Dr. Lowell Daines Scholarship in Pre-Medicine||word|
|Paul and Carolyn Thompson Research Fellowship||word|
|Dr. George Gregory, MD Pre-Med Student Assistance Fund||word|
|Dr. O. Marvin Lewis Premedical Scholarship||word|
Summer Scholarships available at weber.edu/summer!
The College of Science provides a variety of scholarships on a competitive basis for qualifying students. Premedical Professional students who are not majoring in the College of Science should contact their major's college and/or department for other scholarship opportunities.
STEP 1: Update your personal information with the FAFSA/Scholarship Office. FAFSA opens October 1, 2020, FAFSA Priority Deadline: April 1, 2021.
Current WSU College of Science Students
Submit all desired COS scholarship applications (see instructions below) by the deadline: February 5th, 2021
Incoming WSU College of Science Freshman
Visit the WEST Scholarship site for details on an available STEM 4-year scholarship.
Interested in Geosciences? Visit the GETUP opportunities.
STEP 3: Contact your Department and other scholarship resources for other opportunities early each year.
- Students may apply for multiple scholarships.
- Specific criteria for each of the scholarships within the College of Science are available below in either word or pdf application format.
- Please note that applications should be typed, not handwritten.
- Due to Covid-19 concerns and restrictions, applications will only be accepted through email to COSScholarship@weber.edu.
- By completing the application, awarded students are agreeing to have their name posted on the College of Science web and various printed materials. If the student does not want their name publicized they must note it on each application. This will not affect the awarding of scholarships.
- The application(s) are due February 5th, 2021.
- After the deadline, the information will not be updated until the following year in January and should be reviewed again for updates.
The Weber State University College of Science is also pleased to solicit proposals for Undergraduate Research Awards.
Monday - Thursday:
6:30 a.m. - 11 p.m.
Friday: 6:30 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Saturday: 6:30 a.m. - 6 p.m. Sunday: Closed
Holidays & Breaks Hours may vary
Weber State University
College of Science
1415 Edvalson St., Dept. 2501
Ogden, UT 84408-2501
Tracy Hall Science Center (TY)
Click for campus map