Please wear masks while on campus and be considerate of those around you. Be respectful and supportive of your fellow Wildcats as to their decisions to wear or not wear masks. The CDC's guidance on face coverings can be found on their COVID-19 webpage. The university also has a limited supplly of KN95 masks for faculty and staff, available through university police.
Please use the print and digital signage provided for download here to ensure consistency across campus.
Employees who have concerns or need to request accommodations should contact their immediate supervisor or human resources. Students who are concerned about these changes should contact their instructors or email COVID19@weber.edu. Students with a need for accommodations should contact Disability Services.
It is important that we continue to:
- Get vaccinated
- Maintain physical distance
- Wear face coverings
- Keep classroom and office spaces clean
- Practice good hygiene
- Stay home when sick
- Watch Waldo make his own mask! Mask tutorials are also available from the CDC.
- Mask anxiety resources are available through the counseling center.
Wearing Your Face Covering Correctly
- Wash your hands before putting on your face covering.
- Put it over your nose and mouth and secure it under your chin.
- Try to fit it snuggly against the sides of your face.
- Make sure you can breathe easily.