Eligibility, Conditions & Limitations
- Complete a total of 12 credit hours (or more) of any combination of concurrent enrollment courses offered in participating Utah high schools.
- Earn a minimum 3.0 (B) cumulative grade point average on all concurrent enrollment course work.
- All concurrent enrollment course work must be completed no later than high school graduation of your senior year.
- All concurrent enrollment course work must be verified by the WSU Financial Aid & Scholarship Office prior to any scholarship disbursement.
- You must be a Utah resident and a U.S. Citizen to be eligible for this scholarship.
- After enrolling as a full-time WSU student you must take 12-18 credit hours per semester and maintain a 2.5 WSU cumulative GPA to retain this scholarship.
- This scholarship cannot be combined with any other WSU academic scholarship.
- Tuition waivers may be deferred for military or religious service. For detailed deferment information see the website, Return to Weber.
- This scholarship is effective for those high school students graduating in 2019.