Level 1 Contacts

A student with a complaint is asked to try to resolve them first with the person, office, or academic unit (e.g., a college) with whom the student has the grievance. We characterize such a complaint resolution process as occurring at the primary level or level 1 with most complaints being resolved at Level 1. This page has a list of Level 1 contacts and processes. If you have any questions about which level 1 unit should hear your complaint, please contact Jill Speth or Valerie Herzog.

Committee and Officer Information