2023-24 Clubs & Orgs Registration
Safe@Weber training is required to be provided per state law and mandates that in order for student clubs and organizations on campus to be fully registered and recognized they must complete either the online Safe@Weber training (accessed through your eWeber portal, search "Safe@Weber for Students") or attend the C&O Office Meeting: Safe@Weber Workshop.
C&O Presidents' Training
Presidents' Training for the 2023-24 academic year will be completed virtually. Presidents are required to watch the Presidents' Training video below and complete the quiz linked below the video.
NOTE: Clubs will not be considered fully registered and active until the quiz has been taken and passed (at least 5 of the 6 questions answered correctly).
Additionally, presidents are encouraged to review the "Quick Facts" below the video.
2023-24 Presidents' Training Video
Presidents' Training Quick Facts:
- Club Funds
- If a club needs their index code (on-campus bank account) number or the current account balance please email the Coordinator of Clubs & Organizations, Heather Cimino (email@example.com)
- Food & Catering Policies
- There are very strict rules about when it is allowed to bring food on to campus for club meetings and events. If a club plans to have food at a meeting or event they need to work with the C&O Coordinator & Dining Services beforehand to ensure they are following all university policies. This is done for the safety of all those attending the meeting/event.
- Monthly C&O Officer Meetings
- Clubs and organizations are required to have at least one representative attend the monthly C&O Officer Meetings. Learn more about the Officer Meeting and find the dates and times here.
- C&O Policies & Procedures
- It is highly encouraged that club presidents review the C&O Policies & Procedures Manual at the beginning of the academic year.
If you have any questions please email the Coordinator of Clubs & Organizations, Heather Cimino | firstname.lastname@example.org or the WSUSA Clubs & Organizations Vice President, Chloe Sanow | email@example.com.