2019-20 Officer Meetings
Officer Meeting Location:
- C&O Officer Meetings for the year will be held in room SU 320 (Unless noted otherwise below)
Officer Meeting Times:
- C&O Officer Meetings for the year will be held at 3 p.m. (Unless noted otherwise below)
- One meeting on Monday and one meeting on Tuesday of every month (dates below)
2019-20 Dates of Meetings:
- Fall Semester
- October - Monday, October 7 and Tuesday, October 8 - *Safe @ Weber Workshop
- November - Monday, November 4 and Tuesday, November 5 - Career Services Presentation, Student Services Bldg. Rm. 230
- Spring Semester
- January - Monday, January 6 (at 2:30pm) and Tuesday, January 7 - Time Management Workshop
- February - Monday, February 3 and Tuesday, February 4 - Using FOMO to Promote Your Club/Organization
- March - Monday, March 9 and Tuesday, March 10 - *Officer Transition Training
*Required to have at least one representative in attendance from each registered club and organization regardless of tier level.
Weber State University, in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, ensures equal access to all University functions, activities, and programs for individuals with disabilities. Please contact Student Involvement & Leadership at 801-626-6349 at least one week prior an event to request accommodations in relation to a disability.