skip to content
  • Calendar
  • Maps

Departmental Honors in Parson Construction Management


If you have not completed general education requirements, you are encouraged to take honors, general education classes.

How to Apply

  1. Complete the Departmental Honors Entrance Application for departmental honors, and submit it to the Honors Program (floor 2 of the Stewart Library, room 324). Entrance application must be submitted one semester prior to graduation.
  2. Meet the requirements listed CM Departmental Honors
  3. Graduation with Departmental Honors-After completing all the department contract requirements, fill out the Departmental Honors Exit Application. The form must be submitted before fall break for fall graduation and before spring break for spring graduation. 

You must be cleared by the Parson Construction Management program and the Honors Program.

CM Program Advisor-Russell Butler, 801-395-3431.