- Bachelor of Science in Health Services Administration, Health Services Administration Emphasis
- Bachelor of Science in Health Services Administration, Long-Term Care Administration Emphasis
- Bachelor of Science in Public Health
Health Administrative Services and
Long-Term Care Administration
Prepare for your career in health services administration, or earn your master’s degree to become a leader in the healthcare industry, at Weber State University’s Department of Health Administrative Services. We've developed a program to help you succeed in the ever-growing field of healthcare. Our students are prepared for managerial, technical and health promotion roles, or entering graduate programs in health administration or related disciplines.
Before scheduling an appointment with an advisor:
- Review prerequisite courses and required steps to apply in our health administrative services applicant checklist.
- Watch our health administrative services advising video (have the applicant checklist handy during the video).
- Want to know more about Math? WATCH VIDEO
Once you have reviewed the checklist and video if you would like to meet with our health profession advisors, please contact us at:
Dumke College of Health Professions
Admissions Advisement Office
In addition to applying to Weber State, you must also apply to the Health Administrative Services program.
Application & Deadlines
Visit our Department of Health Administrative Services website for more information.