- Practical experience in your major
- Service projects to enhance the community
- Opportunities to interact with professors and industry professionals
- T-shirts and other gear
Child and Family Studies Student Association
The Child and Family Studies Student Association (CFSSA) allows you to make friends, network with industry professionals and get more involved in your major. We are focusing on opportunities to market what CHF is all about to the student body and invite members to serve in the community while gaining experience that will enhance their time at WSU and future prospects in their chosen field(s).
Current student leadership are working on ways to engage the club as well as the WSU student body for recruiting during COVID-19. They are generating feedback for current website/social media pages and generating ideas for service projects and learning opportunities (e.g. positive mental health during a pandemic). They are also interested in leadership-minded students who might join them in their objectives. Projects include online payment options for membership dues, social media presence and updates (to reflect current limitations and projects), and service activities to keep our students connected to the community and CFSSA to families in the Ogden/Weber area.
Why Join CFSSA?
- Opening and closing social
- Open hours
- Service projects
- Fundraisers (for NCFR or NAEYC conference)
How to Join
- Visit McKay Education building, room 214, for a membership application.
- Fill out your application and pay the one time $15 membership fee
CFSSA T-shirt, $10
CFSSA sweatshirt, $20
Membership with CFSSA T-shirt and sweatshirt, $45
McKay Education Building, Room 214
(Check schedule beside door for hours)
Weber State CFSSA
1351 Edvalson St Dept 1301
Ogden, UT 84408-1301