Everything we do at the WSU Charter Academy is defined by five core values, which guide us in empowering our students in child-centered playful learning. We want to nurture your child’s curiosity and growth in all domains — all while fostering a community of learners where developmental, individual and cultural needs are valued.
- Unbounded learning: Inspire creativity and self-understanding through open-ended authentic play experiences that integrate physical, cognitive, social and emotional domains through the creative arts.
- Innovation: Create innovative evidence-based learning experiences tailored to the strengths and needs of each child and family.
- Experimentation: Nurture curiosity, initiative and creativity through play, experimentation, discovery and reflection.
- Growth: Cultivate a growth mindset, by inspiring enthusiasm for learning, persistence and growth in all developmental domains.
- Community: Foster an inclusive community of learners through responsive trusting relationships that honor diversity.