Volunteer Management Training
In this course, trainees participate in a review of the structure of a successful volunteer management program.
Successful completion of this course will help you:
- Integrate volunteer management into your organization's overall planning and development.
- Secure senior leadership support and resources for strong volunteer management practices.
- Develop and implement effective volunteer-related training organization-wide.
- Engage and recognize volunteers.
- Recruit, track, and communicate with volunteers digitally.
- Demonstrate your commitment to sustainability to funders, stakeholders, and even your volunteers.
- Prove your ability to lead your organization forward and contribute to your mission.
Wording obtained from: utahnonprofits.org/training-and-events/una-credential/item/947-volunteer-management