Volunteer Management Training
In this course, trainees participate in a review of the structure of a successful volunteer management program. The course is based on best practices from the International Council for Volunteer Administration.
Attendees will learn "The Big Six" volunteer management training modules:
- Position Development & Design
- Interviewing & Placement
- Volunteer Experience & Engagement
- Program Evaluation
Upon completion of the program, coordinators will have the skills necessary to:
- Assess volunteer needs and match those needs with the strategic goals of the organization.
- Develop relevant, competency-based volunteer roles and opportunities that attract and retain high caliber volunteers to address critical social needs in their communities.
Volunteer Management Training Details
All training will be hosted virutally by USERVE Utah.
- April 14, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- April 15, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
* If you wish to attend Volunteer Management Training but are not making changes to your level of partnership, please contact our Community Partner Coordinator, Jenny Frame at firstname.lastname@example.org 801-626-7737 to receive a registration form.
$35 fee waived for recognized WSU Community Partners funding for this is provided by CCEL.