Recruiting for Positions
For employers wishing to recruit students for part-time jobs and internships during the school year
For employers wishing to recruit graduating students and alumni for full-time, salaried career opportunities within the Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics fields
Career & Internship Fair
For employers wishing to recruit students for part-time, full-time and internship career opportunities within the government & natural resources fields
For employers wishing to recruit students for part-time or full-time jobs and internships during the summer months
Information sessions are a great way to:
- Get students interested in your organization
- Get the word out about specific positions available
- Answer questions from potential employees
- Advertise available training programs
For more information about booking an information session on-campus, please contact:
Interested in interviewing Weber State students and alumni for positions? Use our interview rooms! We'll advertise the interviews and create a schedule of appointments for you. Space is limited, so the sooner you set up an interview visit to Weber State, the better. For more information, please visit our On-Campus Interviewing page.
To book an interview room, please contact Career Services:
Setting up booths on-campus is a great way to recruit students as they're walking by. To get the most traffic, we suggest the following:
- Make sure your booth is in a central and accessible location, like the Shepherd Union Building
- Book your booth during the regular school year, when most students are on campus (the busiest times are the first few weeks of the semester)
- Create a poster or banner with a catchy phrase, like "Need a Job?" or "Student Jobs Here" to get more attention
- Be active and directly ask students if they are interested in hearing about opportunities at your company
- Send representatives with a professional appearance and lots of knowledge about opportunities to have the ability to answer a variety of questions
To book a booth on-campus, please visit the Union Scheduling website
Career Services does not host a physical job-posting board in our office, but there are lots of bulletin boards around campus where you can post fliers advertising positions at your organization. Most are found in the Student Services Building and the Shepherd Union Building.
If you're posting fliers in other buildings on-campus, make sure you get permission from department secretaries when necessary.