Corporate Partnership Program
The Career Services Corporate Partnership Program is designed to enhance your visibility at Weber State University and to maximize recruiting efforts.
As a Career Services partner, you will be offered multiple opportunities to market your organization on campus. Corporate partners play an important role in expanding student services and programs, which will directly contribute to your success in recruiting outstanding WSU graduates. Depending on your level of participation, you will receive the benefits outlined below for twelve months.
Partnership - $3,000
- Prominent recognition on Career Services' website homepage displaying company's logo and hyperlink to corporate website
- Window wrap displayed in our Career Library
- 5 complimentary Career/Job Fair registrations for twelve months
- Two prepaid 1/4 page ads in the Signpost Newspaper
- Premium location at Career Fairs
- Corporate name listing on Career Fair banner
- Company name and logo displayed on the Career Services office front desk
- Opportunity to meet with college contacts
- Special Corporate Partners Fair
To become partners with WSU Career Services, or for more information, please contact:
Employer Outreach Coordinator
Internship Development Specialist