Internship Info and Resources for Faculty and Staff
How Can Faculty Help Students Find Internships?
- Students are encouraged to talk faculty members about possible connections they may have in the industry or suggestions of organizations they can reach out to.
- Career Services is supportive of faculty developing employer relationships for the purpose of helping students obtain internships and employment opportunities.
- Faculty are encouraged to share any employer contacts they may have with Career Services so we can make that information available to students more widely through Handshake.
- Faculty can direct students to Career Services for additional information, opportunities, and help with internships, in addition to their specific Internship Coordinator.
Internship Outreach Team
If you have any questions about helping students find internships or would like to develop an internship program for your major or would like to become an internship coordinator please contact our internship outreach team.
Career Services employment advisors are happy to provide in-class presentations for your students on a variety of topics, including:
- How to use Wildcat Handshake
- Job search strategies/potential employers for a particular major/area
- Resume writing
- Interview Skills
Please contact us at 801-626-6393 or at email@example.com to set up a presentation