We provide fingerprinting services for individuals who need to be processed to work in a child care or after school setting. You are not required to come to our office to have your fingerprints processed. You can also have them scanned at a local Public Safety Office or any other Live Scan location.
For questions about submitting background check forms, fingerprints and other fees, visit the Child Care Licensing website. Additionally, the Child Care Aware website provides information on the requirements for being part of and running a child care facility.
Our Fingerprinting Schedule
Contact 801-626-7837 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment. We will verify at the time you make your appointment that you are associated with the facility you will be working with, per Child Care Licensing requirements.
Our general schedule is as follows:
Monday: 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. - 11 a.m.
Wednesday: 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 11 a.m.
This can change occasionally depending upon the schedules and availability of our staff.
If our schedule does not fit your needs or you would like to have your prints done closer to home/work, you can download a list of local public safety offices or Live Scan locations that you may visit.
- If you are feeling sick the day of your appointment, please reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- Only the person being fingerprinted may enter our office.
- Park in the reserved parking space next to our building. We will email directions to you when you make your appointment.
- You are required to bring a government issued ID, which includes a driver’s license, state ID card, passport or Military ID. School ID's will only be accepted if you also bring your birth certificate.
- You MUST bring the printed livescan form that is auto-generated by the Child Care Licensing Portal. This can be obtained from the director of your program.
- If you are more than five minutes late for your appointment, do not have proper ID or the fingerprinting authorization form, we will have to reschedule your appointment.