Campus Recreation Program Guide
The mission of Weber State University Campus Recreation is to encourage lifelong learning, develop healthy active lifestyles, foster leadership, build a diverse community and enhance interpersonal relationships. This is accomplished by providing quality facilities and experiential learning through dynamic programming that focuses on Weber State students, faculty/staff, and the greater community.
- Campus Rec offers more than 15 sports clubs! Sports clubs are athletic student organizations that compete with other universities.
Looking for a way to be active, meet new people, learn new skills, and participate in activities you enjoy? Intramural sports are for you!
Intramurals are open to all students, faculty, staff, and community members! Join in for up to 20 different sports and compete to be an Intramural Champion!
Drop-In Strength & Cardio
- The fitness program offers drop-in strength and cardio at the Wildcat Center and Davis Fitness Center.
- Free group exercise classes are offered at the Ogden and Davis Campuses! *Free with a valid Wildcard and open to all fitness levels.
Personal Fitness Training
- Achieve your goals by hiring a personal trainer who will keep you motivated! Customize a package that meets your fitness goals and budget.
From skis and snowboards to climbing gear and stand-up paddleboards, we have everything you need for year-round adventure! Our rental center is open to students, visitors, and the community.
*Get 30% off with an active W# or Alumni Membership
- Hiking, backpacking, rock and ice climbing, canyoneering, backcountry skiing, rafting, kayaking, stand-up paddleboarding - we do it all! Join us for your next adventure on one of our pre-planned trips or design a custom guided tour! Open to students, visitors, and the community.
Technical Training Center
- The Weber State Technical Training Center (TTC) is located in the Outdoor Adventure & Welcome Center. The TTC is an educational facility offering participants the instruction and equipment needed to make climbing a life-long pursuit as well as unique features for at-height training.
- Want to have fun and build your team? Join us for a challenge course designed around your team’s goals, with a combination of creativity, physical involvement, teamwork skills, and individual commitment.
Aquatics, Safety & Special Events
Drop-In Swim & Swimming Lessons
- The aquatics program offers drop-in lap and open swim, as well as swimming lessons for all ages (youth and adult) at the Swenson Pool.
- Are you ready to help in an emergency? Campus Rec offers Lifeguarding, Water Safety Instructor and CPR/AED and First Aid Certifications year-round!
- Follow our social media for fun events! We love to host Wibit Challenge Courses, Dive-In Movie Nights, annual Turkey Triathlon & 5K races, and our annual Mount Ogden Hike!