Answers To Your Questions
Where can I purchase tickets?
- Tickets may be purchased online at weberstatetickets.com, on the telephone by calling 801-626-8500, or at any official Weber State University ticketing venue.
How do I find the Weber State University Ticket Office?
- We have ticket offices at the following locations:
The Val A. Browning Center for the Performing Arts
3950 West Campus Drive
Ogden, Utah 84408
9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Monday - Friday
Closed Saturday and Sunday
The Dee Events Center
4444 Events Center Drive
Ogden, Utah 84408
6:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m., Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., Saturday
How do I receive my tickets?
- When tickets are ordered online, the tickets will be e-mailed to you in a printable PDF format. You can then bring your home-printed ticket to the performance.
- When tickets are ordered via phone, generally tickets are mailed to you the day you place the order. If you order them the week of the performance, tickets will be available at Will Call and can be picked up at the Val A. Browning Center Box Office office beginning one hour prior to the performance.
- When ordering tickets in person, we are happy to print and hand over possession to you or hold them until the night of the performance.
I am a Student. Can I purchase tickets at a discount?
- Yes! Weber State University students, who are currently enrolled in courses, are able to purchase two tickets at a discounted price per event. Student tickets are subject to availability and must be purchased in person or by phone with a valid student ID.
- Other student discounts for elementary, jr. high school/middle school and high school may be available and are subject to availability.
Is there a discount available for groups?
- If you have a group of 20 or more, you can purchase tickets at a discount. These discounts are not available online. If you are seeking a group rate, please contact 801-626-6431. Special discounts also are available for seniors (65+) and members of the military.
Can I buy tickets at the door?
- The Weber State University Box Office is open at the Browning Center one-hour prior to the performance (6:30 p.m. for a 7:30 p.m. show). Tickets are subject to availability.
Are refunds available for a performance?
Venue and Performance Information
When I attend a performance, where can I park and is there a charge?
- Parking is free in the lots south of the Val A. Browning Center (W7 lot or W8 lot). Valet parking is available for special performances, for a charge of $3.
What time does the performance start?
How long is the performance?
- Each performance varies from approximately one hour and thirty minutes to two hours.
What is the late seating policy?
- Late seating depends on the particular performance. Generally, you will be allowed to go to your seat between numbers, but this is not guaranteed. Patrons are encouraged to arrive 10-15 minutes before the scheduled performance time.
What is your age limit for who can attend?
- The age limit for each of our shows varies. Please check weber.edu/artscalendar or contact the Weber State University Box Office for specific age limitations regarding your show of interest.
Is there a dress code?
- You will see a wide range of clothing at our performances. Generally, wearing business casual (slacks, skirts and a nice shirt) will suffice. Feel comfortable wearing what you prefer.
What is the etiquette for applause?
- It is customary to applaud when a scene or musical number is complete.
Can I bring outside food and beverages to a performance?
- Outside food and beverages are prohibited in all theaters.