Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I purchase tickets?
- Tickets may be purchased online at weberstatetickets.com, on the telephone by calling 801-626-8500, or at any official Weber State University ticketing venue.
How do I find the Weber State University Ticket Office?
- We have ticket offices at the following locations:
The Dee Events Center
4444 Events Center Drive
Ogden, Utah 84408
6:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m., Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., Saturday
I am a Student. Can I purchase tickets at a discount?
- Yes! Weber State University students, who are currently enrolled in courses, are able to purchase two tickets at a discounted price per event. Student tickets are subject to availability and must be purchased in person or by phone with a valid student ID.
- Other student discounts for elementary, jr. high school/middle school and high school may be available and are subject to availability.
Is there a discount available for groups?
- If you have a group of 10 or more, you can purchase tickets at a discount. These discounts are not available online. If you are seeking a group rate, please contact 801-626-6431. Special discounts also are available for seniors (65+) and members of the military.
Can I buy tickets at the door?
- The Weber State University Box Office is open at the Browning Center one hour prior to the performance (6:30 p.m. for a 7:30 p.m. show). Tickets are subject to availability.
Are refunds available for a performance?
Venue and Performance Information
When I attend a performance, where can I park and is there a charge?
- Parking is free in the lots south of the Val A. Browning Center (W7 lot or W8 lot). Valet parking is available for special performances, for a charge of $3.
What time does the performance start?
How long is the performance?
- Each performance varies from approximately one hour and thirty minutes to two hours.
What is the late seating policy?
- Late seating depends on the particular performance. Generally, you will be allowed to go to your seat between numbers, but this is not guaranteed. Patrons are encouraged to arrive 10-15 minutes before the scheduled performance time.
What is your age limit for who can attend?
- The age limit for each of our shows varies. Please check weber.edu/artscalendar or contact the Weber State University Box Office for specific age limitations regarding your show of interest.
Is there a dress code?
- You will see a wide range of clothing at our performances. Generally, wearing business casual (slacks, skirts and a nice shirt) will suffice. Feel comfortable wearing what you prefer.
What is the etiquette for applause?
- It is customary to applaud when a scene or musical number is complete.
Can I bring outside food and beverages to a performance?
- Outside food and beverages are prohibited in all theaters.