The Swenson Pool can be reserved for classes, special events, parties for university functions and community events. All groups will be responsible for facility rental fees and lifeguard fees.
- Pricing for pool rentals can be found here: http://weber.edu/
- To request a pool rental, please email Matt Barker at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reservations should be made at least 7 days in advance
- If reservation is made less than 48 hours in advance, the group may be charged an extra fee
- Lifeguards are required for every pool rental at $15/hr per lifeguard
- Number of lifeguards and time staffed are dependent on activity and amount of participants
- On-Campus Rental: WSU Students - $60 WSU Faculty/Staff - $90 Non-Profit - $120 For-Profit - $150
- Off-Campus Rental*: Community - $300-$500 Partner Institution - $200
- *Off campus rentals must provide lifeguards and lifeguards must first complete training on Wibit Safety Procedures.
- Groups must contact the building manager 24 hours (one business day) before their scheduled activity to not be charged for lifeguards.
- The Building manager will call the pool and the aquatics manager as soon as a cancellation is received.
Groups over 100
- A group that is larger than 100 need to have a responsible person present to ensure participation in the pool does not go over 100 swimmers.
- If group has more than 100 swimmers in the pool the lifeguard will clear the pool.