To Schedule a Reservation
Use your Weber Gmail account to schedule your reservation, if you have one, or another Gmail account.
When making your appointment, please include:
- Your contact phone number
- Your W# (e.g. W01234567), for students, faculty and staff only
If you are having trouble scheduling your reservation, please contact us: 801-626-7967 | email@example.com
Lap swim is public workout time. No children under 18 will be allowed during lap swim unless they can swim a continuous lap.
Two lanes will be dedicated to lap swimming and the rest of the pool will be open for families and children, with a basketball hoop in the shallow end.
Classes can be registered for through Weber State and are taken for Academic Credit. Register online or call HPHP for more information.
What we're doing:
Limiting the number of patrons and closing equipment to ensure distancing
Limiting the number of participants in the lockers rooms to two at a time, please plan accordingly
Frequently disinfecting equipment and facilities on a regular cleaning schedule
Monitoring symptoms* of employees before each shift
Wearing face coverings
How you can help:
- Do not use facilities if you are experiencing any symptoms* of COVID-19 or have been in direct contact with a confirmed case in the last 14-days
- Arrive no more than 5 minutes prior to your reservation to check-in (reservations will be canceled if you have not checked in 10 minutes after the start time).
- Wash hands or use hand sanitizer upon entering the facility
- Wear a mask at all times when inside a WSU facility (required by state executive order)
- Masks will be required until entering the pool and immediately upon exiting
- Maintain six feet of distance from others when walking through the facility
- Clean equipment after each use
- Respect new procedures limiting equipment use and maximum number of patrons
- Follow CDC Guidelines outside of facility to mitigate risk of transmission
* Symptoms of COVID-19 include Cough, fever, trouble breathing, sore throat, sudden change in taste or smell, muscle aches or pains.