1435 Village Drive
Ogden, UT 84408
Monday - Friday:
6:30 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. & 10:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Saturday: Noon - 4 p.m.
May 1 - 8, 2021
Monday - Friday: 10:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Certified Lifeguards and Water Safety Instructors!
For questions call: 801-626-7967
What we're doing:
Limiting the number of patrons and closing equipment to ensure distancing
Frequently disinfecting equipment and facilities on a regular cleaning schedule
Monitoring symptoms* of employees before each shift
Wearing face coverings
How you can help:
- Do not use facilities if you are experiencing any symptoms* of COVID-19 or have been in direct contact with a confirmed case in the last 14-days
- Wash hands or use hand sanitizer upon entering the facility
- Wear a mask at all times when inside a WSU facility (required by state executive order)
- Masks will be required until entering the pool and immediately upon exiting
- Maintain six feet of distance from others when walking through the facility
- Clean equipment after each use
- Respect new procedures limiting equipment use and maximum number of patrons
- Follow CDC Guidelines outside of the facility to mitigate risk of transmission
* Symptoms of COVID-19 include Cough, fever, trouble breathing, sore throat, sudden change in taste or smell, muscle aches or pains.