You represent Weber State University as well as Access and Diversity (A&D) and the programs within A&D. Always try to help someone be better off than when they arrived. Be fully engaged in providing excellent customer service to our students.
The Office of Access and Diversity increases higher education access, persistence, and graduation rates for underrepresented students.
The Office of Access and Diversity will transform lives through the power of higher education.
- Community: Building an inclusive and affirming university community where everyone is valued and respected and connecting university resources with the larger community for positive change.
- Shared Accountability: Setting high standards of ownership and performance by holding our team accountable for the quality of our work through integrity and a high level of trust.
- Learning: Engaging students, faculty, staff, and community (individuals) by providing access and opportunity through supportive and nurturing learning environments leading to a better quality of life.
- Self-Actualization: Realizing and fulfilling each individual’s vision of educational and personal success through empowerment allowing them to make a difference in their lives and in their communities.
- Social Justice: Raising awareness through advocacy, empowerment, and strategies that support equity, diversity, and inclusion on behalf of the communities we serve by promoting honor, equity, and mutual respect.