Lost or Stolen Card


To replace your lost or stolen Wildcard, please visit the Wildcard office at either Ogden or Davis Campus. There is a $20 replacement fee for Wildcards.

Freeze Accounts

Report Wildcard Lost/Stolen & Put Freeze on Account

If you find your card after reporting it lost/stolen, you must notify the Wildcard office during normal business hours to unfreeze your account before your card will work again. If you don’t find your Wildcard, you can visit the Wildcard Office on either Ogden or Davis Campus to get a replacement for $20.