Faculty Testing Advisory Committee
All Testing Centers are closed.
Testing Centers are now administering course work exams and placement tests, though procedures have changed.
NPOST Candidate Score Reports will not be sent by mail during the closure. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for Score Reports.
Last updated: May 4 @ 1 p.m.
The Testing Center assembles a committee of faculty to act as a representation for the instructors’ needs and consent on this campus. They consider policy issues, review technical changes, and judge specific incidents that may arise. Any faculty member or student may voice concerns to these committee members, as well as the Testing staff.
2019-2020 Committee Members
- Tracey Smith, Academic Support Centers
- Kaycee Paskins, Chi Test Support
- Mark Adams, Child and Family Studies
- Melina Alexander, Education
- Jeremy Bryson, Geography
- Kyle Feuz, Computer Science
- Robert Fudge, Philosophy
- Tim Herzog, Chemistry
- Daniel Jonas, Performing Arts
- Damon Joyner, Exercise and Nutrition Science
- Brandon Koford, Economics
- Branden Little, History
- Shannon McGillivray, Psychology
- Matt Mouritsen, School of Accountancy
- Casey Neville, Radiological Services
- Matt Ondrus, Mathematics
- Tressa Quayle, Nursing
- Kristin Rabosky, Physics
- Michele Skopec, Zoology
- Christopher Trampel, Engineering