Exams are given
- Monday - Friday
- By Appointment
- Lindquist Hall Testing Center: 801-626-6524
- Davis Campus Testing Center: 801-395-3495
dsst exams need to be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance.
- $20 WSU proctor fee is required at the time of registration.
- $100 test fee is paid at the time of testing through a major credit card.
Bring to test
- Valid government-issued photo ID
- If the test-taker is in the military, a Common Access Card (CAC) is also required.
- Institutional code of the university/college to receive their scores
What is dsst?
This nationally recognized program helps you accelerate your degree by receiving college credits for learning acquired outside the traditional classroom through a suite of 38 exams in college subject areas such as Social Sciences, Math, Applied Technology, Business, Physical Sciences and Humanities.
For more info: getcollegecredit.com